Thursday

Where has the time gone ? .....

It seems we all have busy lives , and not enough quality time to do some creating ! As i feel the same way at the moment , with starting a new job , and having to be up at 5.30am ! I`m more of a night owl , so it`s taking some adjusting for me and not having enough time to do what i`d like on an evening , but here i am with somethings .............



Here`s my new birdie addition from a trip out this gone weekend , on my bird cage that i resprayed blue ........












He`s not a vintage one .... ... ... but i love the brown colour ......






And finally after weeks of trying to get hold of this book ...... I have my own copy at last !!
From a challenge Artsymama set , what seems an eternity ago !









And a book which was written back in 1906 , a year in flora , fauna , and birds .
I want to get another copy of this , so i can cut it up for the beautiful images inside , which are produced to look old , as it would`ve done back then ........
























One final book i`m waiting for is this ..... Out in January 2008 . Can`t wait for this to be published !















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bird and cage. Re. The Diary of an Edwardian... I have saw this greatly discounted in a shop called The Works during the summer. If there is a branch near you it would be worth a look.