Friday



Sunset
Mixed media on canvas / board - A4 size






Hand dyed muslin pieces sewn onto a piece of

canvas roll , sequins and various fibres

and gold thread hand stitching .







Then cut down to A4 size and glued onto a piece
of acid free matt board .












I have been having a little bloggy break -

and now a bank holiday weekend is coming up .

We are going away for a couple of days -

HERE

Never been before , but it has excellent reviews
and we`re near the beach ! ;o)
I hope everyone has a good weekend !
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I think a lot of us have been having bloggy breaks lately Carolyn, myself included, although I can never stay away for too long :)

This is a beautiful mixed media art, I love the hues of the dyed muslin and how you put it all together :)

Amy A said...

This piece is gorgeous! I haven't stopped by for awhile, but I've been following you in google reader.

Just wanted to stop by and invite you to sign up for the giveaway on my blog :)

Rhondamum said...

Another beautiful piece. I wish I could sew and make something so lovely. xoxo R...