Saturday

" Argyll " the sock puppy ;o)
I decided to make a soft toy , out of a new sock
i had , you can of course use one that you just
have one left of , or an old washed one ..



Here he is playing in my back garden ;o)






Playing with his ball ..
Bringing a stick for you to throw ..






Playing peek - a boo ....
And wanting his tummy rubbing ! lol






Created with a sock , stuffed , felt pieces on
underside of ears / feet , vintage button eyes/ nose
and leather strip for a collar ..
I used this tutorial ..




4 comments:

Robin said...

Your puppy is adorable Carolyn! Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Robin

Carole Burant said...

He is so darn cute!!!!! I love him! lol I was giggling watching all the poses, he does seem quite playful:-) Your talent never ceases to impress me.

I hope you're having a great weekend my friend. I've just come in from putting away my faerie statues and other garden ornaments. It's sunny and 8c so a perfect day to be doing that job and not sweating! lol xoxo

Rhondamum said...

OMG! He is so darn cute! I love all of the different pictures you have of him, especially the one where he is playing peek - a boo! xoxo

Carole Burant said...

I want to invite you to my Sock Hop birthday party on my blog...we're doing the Jitterbug! hehe xoxo