Tuesday

Blue Bird Tray ..........



Today i went out for a walk into my local small town , not intending on buying anything , just window shopping ........ and i went inside a charity shop and found this lurking at the bottom of a pile of old tea trays .....











A vintage blue bird tray , which has the most beautiful picture of a mother with her flock of babies on it !







It`s made of woven plastic , and wasn`t this clean when i bought it . I ended up spending an hour cleaning it all , as it hadn`t seen soap and water for years ! There was even some dried on food stuff ... Yuck ! So i thought twice before putting a " before " photo on here !
The side handles have beads on them . I LOVE my " new " tray !!












Also here`s my new bookcase in the recess at last ! Not quite as full as the other ones .... But give me some time and i`ll fill it up !


















And finally ..... A sneaky pic of what i`m on with at the moment ..... An altered shadow box .....








A painted frame with lace stuck on it .......







No comments: