Friday

Vintage Rose Tray And other Stuff .......

These are what i "bagged" as my todays bargains. As some of you may not know i`ve recently lost my job , so i have to be an even more thrifty at buying things !


Here`s an mdf letter holder , which i couldn`t pass on buying , as i saw alot of altering potential in it . I have put an undercoat on it so far , then plan to paint another colour on and stick images all on it .....















And couldn`t resist buying this bird lampshade , from Ikea ! They have some gorgeous textile items , when i do get to go there ! As i have to drag my partner in screaming , as he hates the place ! ;o)














Vintage rose tea tray , which is like the other one i got a while back . It `s got like fibres on the back of it , so i`m not sure if it`s material mixed with plastic resin























And finally .... i`d like to " WELCOME " .... The fairy godmother to blogland !!
This photo is just for you ...... It has two of my favourite things .... Birds and fairies ......
Apology`s to you for not knowing who Pongo was ! And i hope to see what we call " eye candy" on your blog soon !
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for an amazing welcome. I love your purchases as well, I'm sure I could find a lamp for a shade that sweet. Sorry to hear about the job hope you get something sorted out soon.