Tuesday

Thankyou for all the get well wishes ...
They were heartwarming to read and know
that you care ...










Like a blooming rose ...


I am feeling fragile around the edges still ..
And getting stronger every day ..
Itching to get back to creating things ...
And do some catching up ...



In the meantime ...

This altered envelope has been waiting
Made for Fun Friday challenge over a week ago.
Alter an envelope anyway you wish .
My mind back then was the new year , new
beginnings ahead and i think of springtime .









Collaged papers on watercolour paper ,
vintage image , lace and millenery flowers.
Placed on a 4" square envelope with a seam
binding hanger




And i realised that my 350th post has just gone by ..

So ... the first person in a comment to say

that they would like this envelope - it is yours !



4 comments:

Summer Gypsy said...

I want it! It is adorable!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Summer Gypsy said...

Now, I can relax! I am so sorry that you have been under the weather. Congratulations on your 350th post! I can only imagine! Take care of yourself. I don't get to visit often, but you are one talented lady!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Rhondamum said...

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Keep taking it slowly though and let you body rest so you don't get sick again.

I love what you did with the envelope, but I'm sure you aren't surprised :>) Have a great day! xoxo

Susie Q said...

I hope you are all recovered dear Carolyn!! Stay warm and well now!!

Love,
Sue