Tuesday

Canvas book
using A4 sized folded pieces from a pad halved to create pages
This is another on going project ;o)
I bought a pad of canvas pieces and wanted to make a book
I painted the outside in green red and gold acrylic
paints before sticking this sewn piece for the front .
I would have liked to sew it on , but my machine isn`t working ...
Maybe santa will bring me another !





using white crinkle material , nearly like muslin , with a
green square crochet mat i found , then added other pieces
of material . vintage buttons and a bird in a nest with chicks image .
Also once complete , it has a seam binding closure







My second page , using vintage wallpaper and ledger paper,
and a house created from material scraps .. I need to do something
else with this .. but i haven`t thought of anything .. yet ;o)

Canvas on a roll or in a pad is a wonderful medium to
create on , painted , collaged , stitched , tags , postcards etc
why not have a go yourself ! ?



1 comment:

Robin said...

Love both of these pages Carolyn! Have a great day and wonderful holiday season.

Hugs,
Robin