Friday

Back From A Few Days Away ...... With cute cupcakes .....

Well here i am back from a few days away , in Northumberland . It was a nice break from the "norm " , but here i am just to give you all a peak at a few buys i`ve done ! More will follow tomorrow ......






Fancy a cup of tea with a fancy cake anyone ? ..... These were from Hexam Abbey shop . This was the gorgeous display inside the shop . I walked out before going back in and buying some of these wonderful goodies ! As i thought i`d never get to knit some myself , and would regret not buying them when i arrived home with out them ! .......










Which one will you choose ?? .....









Or how about both of them ! ......










Or just a piece of strawberry cake ? .........









All together on a cream lattice cake stand that i had to buy as well , to display them all on ....... Enjoy !! .....












1 comment:

Renee said...

How adorable!Yeah,I wish I knew how to crochet so I could make some...my oldest daughter at first thought they were real,but she was looking from a distance. :)Cute store!Well,at least you bought fake ones so you didn't have to walk off the calories from real ones. :)