Thursday

Past Cards I`ve Made ......

These are my first cards i did earlier this year .... When i got back into crafting .. and i`ve moved on from doing cards now , which is a shame , as i did sell these at my workplace or made them as requests from people .....



A card made for my boss`s mum , for her birthday ... . using spider web paper as backing , ribbon roses in a made bouquet inside spider web paper again , tag and letter rub offs ....









Two birthday cards . .

A 40th birthday card ... for my best male friend , Simon .... He`s a "goth " , so i did purple and black , the wire word i did myself . ... And he loved the card ! Not too feminine for him , even though there`s ribbon on ! ....... With a small number 40 on , as he wasn`t looking forward to celebrating that milestone ... ...

A valentines card .......

I`ve also sprayed my birdcage tonight , pale blue enamel . I hope to get my beaded bird pretty soon , so i can finish it off properly and decorate it !

1 comment:

Renee said...

I can't wait to see what the bird cage looks like now.Are you going to make a little nest out of netting & stuff for your bird?Where did you say you found it,I looked all over the blogs yesterday for it but couldn't find it at any of the etsy shops.I was so curious to see how they made it. :) Also,pretty cards...yous hould keep on making them....great job!They look professional! :)