Tuesday

Another challenge set on Etsy Cottage style -
and this weeks theme / words are -
birds / nests / spring . I did not choose
these ;o) Lynn and myself take turns ;o)


I decided on another of my bluebird
drawings on a larger area - 12" x 8 " ..




Here she is sat - contented and waiting
for the eggs to hatch ... And the odd small
leaf bud waiting to bloom .




Then i made another item .
Not that the drawing to me was easy -
and felt like a cop out .. I had this tiny
mint tin from a previous challenge i missed
while away . So striking while the iron was hot -
i created this minature tin .


It`s a small mint tin 1.75" x 2.25 " .
This must be one of the smallest spaces
i have created in - and i set myself up with
this - But that`s what it`s all about . And i am
happy with the result .










Spray painted in gold .
Music paper - bird image from a small
piece of chocolate on aged card and foam
mounted .

Right side : Vintage wallpaper piece -
letter rub ons on aged card . Handmade nest
millenery flower and fabric leaves .






I am also in the process of adding

items in my SHOP

including my house / home items below and a small


box lid assemblage that i feel i can part with -

a small bluebird canvas ...


Also including - this fabirc house to create with .


I hope you`ll take a peak !




4 comments:

Sherry said...

I like how you are spreading your wings -- creating bigger canvases with the birds (gorgeous!!) and working in tighter, smaller spaces...you grab a challenge Carolyn and work your magic!

Summer Gypsy said...

I love your birds! So sweet! I love the little houses. Simple charm...that you never grow tired of. I'll keep your sister in my prayers. Caring thoughts for you, too.
:)Blessings,
Marilyn

Meggie said...

Sweet birds and I love how you decorated the tiny tin. Very nice, Carolyn!

Anonymous said...

your bird is absolutely gorgeous,Carolyn :-)))
love the little fabric house!
xoxo
Sanja