Thursday

Christmas felt robin ornament
size 2.75 x 2.25 "
This chubby fella took 2 hours -
as i made the pattern from scratch , all the pieces
are seperate and hand sewn , same on both sides
and then stuffed .








This is my last post - for a few days .

Not to go into too many personal details -

my partner is off Friday / Monday -

so we`ll be doing other things and we`re trying to

sort out our ISP - whether we can keep our Internet

connection or have to cancel it ;o(

So i hope you`ll come back next week -

as i have something special lined up for

Remembrance Day !!

xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Robin said...

This little fellow is just a cutie! Great job...especially since you created the pattern!

Rhondamum said...

You know that I LOVE your little robin. Oh how I love those British robins,lol. Hope you are doing well. Please keep me posted. We need to catch up my dear BBFF! xoxo R...

Sherry said...

Creating patterns now and not just coming up with ideas!! Brill. You must market those patterns...and consider getting etsy and joining the POE team there....big things for you this way you know...

Enjoy your time off and fingers crossed you will be able to work things out in order to keep your internet connection.

Summer Gypsy said...

Sending positive thoughts your way! I love this little bird. Your art, Carolyn, is so sweet and honest. Hope today brings many blessings.
:)Marilyn

Lynn said...

Cute, cute robin ornament :) I just hope you can stay online, we would all miss you so much and I know you would miss us too.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is the sweetest little robin!! I just love you creations! So talented!

blessings
mary