Friday

I decided to wrap my Christmas presents
the other day - yes - i have them all -
well apart from two more possible ones - and i`m done !! ;o)
The mood stayed with me , so i looked at
what stash i had to create with .
Various blank cards / toppers that i`d had for
a while , so i made these 4 cards ..















Then i created some gift tags -
the thin card , is from my roll of wrapping paper-
would you believe it - it was a roll and near the end
was this brown card to keep it in a tube shape -
perfect i thought to recycle into tags ! ;o)
So after folding , cutting gluing and 2
hours later - i had made 40 of them !
All are folded , so you can write your message inside
and has vintage green wool

Just a few examples of them ...
These 3 recycled from last years cards ..





















3 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful cards and gift tags!

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Carolyn:-)

You must have been born creating art! lol You never cease to amaze me, those cards and gift tags are all so beautiful. I can't believe you're already done with your shopping, I haven't started yet. I think I'll get all my baking out of the way first and then I'll do my shopping.

Nope, your package still hasn't arrived so I'm really starting to think that it's been lost:-( Don't refund me my money yet, maybe it will still show up. If you had postal strikes over there, goodness knows where it ended up! lol

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Love ya! xoxo

Meggie said...

Finished with your Christmas gifts already?! I sure am jealous! The gift tags are very charming.