Thursday






Mushroom keyring
I made myself this keyring -
a mushroom from baked fimo -
along with a hand sewn leather leaf .
Mushroom size 1.75 "
leaf - 4 " long .











I then painted it - using acrylics , brown base

with ochre , purples , cream , grey and sealed it .

The ring was another screw eyelet - which you

can purchase from any hardware store .

Which was put in the top before baking it .















I also just wanted to say -
My dear friend Rhonda is going through
a tough time right now . Her darling dog Sandee
was run over near her home on Tuesday - and the woman that
did this - drove off without doing anything about it .
Sandee managed to crawl to the kerb
where she died a couple of minutes later . A witness saw it all ,
and had the decency to tell her .
I am devastated by this - and of course all of Rhonda`s
family are too . The cowardliness of the woman , for not
stopping , even if it were an accident - to tell her and explain .
The witness shouting at her - then the woman ducking and
hiding her head while driving away - shame on you !!!
My thoughts and prayers are with you dear Rhonda .


5 comments:

Deborah said...

When I grow up, I want to be you! This is so cute cute! **kisskiss** Deb

Sherry said...

Okay, this mushroom just looks REAL!!! Have you looked into artfire?? No charges like etsy...a thought.... :)

My sympathies to Rhonda..it is hard to lose a beloved family member...even harder when it happens like this did.

Tery Lynne said...

So cute, I love creative people!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

sanjeet said...

This is so cute cute!

Work from home India