Monday

My First ATC Card Swap ....


A few weeks ago , Jo Anne ,
asked if anyone would like to swap ATC cards
with her . When i first began crafting , that
was what i started on , and had not done anymore
since doing a few , as i have " moved on ".
So i decided to take part .

We did a 2 for 2 , and mine came last week !
With no" theme "for it , just to do what idea
came into your head . Which sometimes can be
more difficult to me , than a named one !





The children all lined up are adorable !

My favourite one !

And an oriental one .


Thankyou so much Jo Anne !

I hope you are as pleased with yours ,

as i am with mine !


I am also taking part in her


Pink Collaborative Book Here


To make a 5 " x 5" creation , something with pink in,

in what ever medium you choose . Post it to her ,

and she will make a book out of all of them ,

then submitt it to a publisher . Take a look

if you are at all interested !


I have also done another blog banner


For Moanna



All she wanted was something simple and feminine .
And after sending a few font choices , she chose this one .

Thank you Moanna !


I have some premade banners Here

or i do custom made ones . If anyone

else is interested !


3 comments:

Sherry said...

I love what you did for Moanna -- it is absolutely stunning!!! So simple yet soft and feminine -- and it's so springy!!

Love the ATC's you received -- how come you didn't show us what you sent to Joanne?!? :)

Jo Anne O. said...

Carolyn!!! Your AMAZING ATCs arrived here today! WOW! I love them both but am very partial to the one with Queen Victoria! I am so pleased and would love to trade again sometime! I will post them on my blog tomorrow...they are PERFECT! My hubby also liked them a lot...he loves ATCs!

Smiles!

Sherry said...

Okay. So now that they have arrived with Jo Anne -- please one or both of you post so I can see (can you see me here, stamping my feet?!?!) LOL!!