Friday

While out shopping - i came across this -
a record card notebook . I of course - had to
purchase one , and i covered it with a piece of
vintage wallpaper and 2 quotes , sealed with modge podge.
I thought it was ideal , to store scribblings / ideas / quotes
all in one place , as i have them dotted about in various
other notebooks . And i liked the fact , that it was wire bound .






My chosen quotes are Power and Imagination .
The power of the written word can be profound
and illuminate the imagination .




Here is one of my quotes that i wanted to share ...







I`ve not heard this one before ..
but it seems very apt - even years after
it was said doesn`t it ?
Even with all the technology today - it could be said -
it can be a blessing - or a curse ..
We have to seek out and find our own answers ..
and that`s what part of life is all about .






5 comments:

Sherry said...

Lovely alteration!! And that Picasso quote is bang on!! :)

Tery Lynne said...

This is awesome! And by the way, you are the only one who responded to the tag..It is yours if you would like it and I will throw in some other fun creative crafts!

Deborah said...

Love the quote. Makes one really think! The important things ARE the questions. Another lovely project by the Most Talented You. Oh, I have not mailed your tag yet...big work week and haven't left the house, but I am venturing to the Post Office tomorrow and it will be on it's merry little way and happy to move off my desk.
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
**kisskiss** Deb

Carole Burant said...

Leave it to you to turn a normal record card notebook into a work of art:-) I love those two quotes you chose.

My Bloglines hasn't been picking up the feeds in the last couple of days so I'm having to go blog to blog to see who has posted. Modern technology is not always great, is it! lol xoxo

juls4real said...

I am so sorry about the finger incident. Glad you like the goodies. Was fun putting it together. Can't log on to facebook. They are down. Have a happy day.

xo, juls