Friday

Oh Christmas Tree ......



Well , finally here`s my Christmas tree . After looking all over for a " alternative " fake tree ....... i found this .... It`s a chocolate coloured tree ! The photos do not do it justice , as when the lights shine on it , it has a gorgeous browny / deep purple tint to it , I LOVE IT !!









A bird on my tree top ... Instead of a fairy ....








One of the same white glittier birds dotted about on it ......









Sherry sent me a cracker - just because she said , made out of fabric , and filled with goodies .......







This was one of the things ...... A bell on another piece of fabric ... Sorry it`s not a good photo .. But it`s my favourite thing on the tree !








Dress form bodice , on a wire beaded hanger ......







Cute felt snowman ......







Felt glove with a polymer clay santa`s head stuck on .....









An old paper mache bell .....





Oh My ........ Just look at who`s sat on my sofa Rhonda !! ;o
I think they feel a little left out don`t you ?? I guess i`d better be going ... And thank you all for looking ...... ... xxx






4 comments:

Meggie said...

Lovely tree, Carolyn. Don't know if I've ever seen one the color that youd describe. I especially love the bird on the top...what a nice idea!

Sherry said...

Your tree looks lovely...I've never seen a chocolate brown tree..but it sounds gorgeous. Love your decorations and I laughed when I saw the cracker up there!!! Glad you like the bell with the toile fabric...I love the birds and the one on top is elegant..a nice change from an angel or a fairy!!

I see you have company on the couch so I'll close the door quietly behind me when I go.....

Rhondamum said...

Okay - I have the biggest grin on my face right now and I can't stop snickering. I just loved this post of yours, and all of the little messages to me. Tell John I will look into his eyes any time!

I love your tree. I have never seen one that color. I wish I could really see it. Sounds really neat. Where did you find it? Your tree is so beautiful!

I love the bird on top. It's neat that you have that pic of the little British Robin. That is my favorite bird. I try to find images with them on it all of the time. When I lived in Wales, I saw one on a day I was out bird watching (I have hundreds on my life list) and a little robin just came bouncing right into my face. It was so cute and had such a personality. Besides the Eiffel Tower, that is the image I always look for.

Wow, long comment. Sorry. Your house looks beautiful, nice high ceilings. Wish I could see more.

Write when you can and tell the boys that they are in BIG trouble for spending so much time on your couch!

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi carolyn
thats a great tree and you have wonderful things on it:D
the bird on the top-makes the whole tree stunning!!
i would love to see the true color of the tree-from the pic's its pretty but then again pic's never do justice
what a bunch of handsome vistors you have visiting-VBG
have a great day carolyn
tammy
crookedheartart.blogspot.com