Friday

Oh Christmas Tree ......



Well , finally here`s my Christmas tree . After looking all over for a " alternative " fake tree ....... i found this .... It`s a chocolate coloured tree ! The photos do not do it justice , as when the lights shine on it , it has a gorgeous browny / deep purple tint to it , I LOVE IT !!









A bird on my tree top ... Instead of a fairy ....








One of the same white glittier birds dotted about on it ......









Sherry sent me a cracker - just because she said , made out of fabric , and filled with goodies .......







This was one of the things ...... A bell on another piece of fabric ... Sorry it`s not a good photo .. But it`s my favourite thing on the tree !








Dress form bodice , on a wire beaded hanger ......







Cute felt snowman ......







Felt glove with a polymer clay santa`s head stuck on .....









An old paper mache bell .....





Oh My ........ Just look at who`s sat on my sofa Rhonda !! ;o
I think they feel a little left out don`t you ?? I guess i`d better be going ... And thank you all for looking ...... ... xxx






4 comments:

Meggie said...

Lovely tree, Carolyn. Don't know if I've ever seen one the color that youd describe. I especially love the bird on the top...what a nice idea!

Sherry said...

Your tree looks lovely...I've never seen a chocolate brown tree..but it sounds gorgeous. Love your decorations and I laughed when I saw the cracker up there!!! Glad you like the bell with the toile fabric...I love the birds and the one on top is elegant..a nice change from an angel or a fairy!!

I see you have company on the couch so I'll close the door quietly behind me when I go.....

Rhondamum said...

Okay - I have the biggest grin on my face right now and I can't stop snickering. I just loved this post of yours, and all of the little messages to me. Tell John I will look into his eyes any time!

I love your tree. I have never seen one that color. I wish I could really see it. Sounds really neat. Where did you find it? Your tree is so beautiful!

I love the bird on top. It's neat that you have that pic of the little British Robin. That is my favorite bird. I try to find images with them on it all of the time. When I lived in Wales, I saw one on a day I was out bird watching (I have hundreds on my life list) and a little robin just came bouncing right into my face. It was so cute and had such a personality. Besides the Eiffel Tower, that is the image I always look for.

Wow, long comment. Sorry. Your house looks beautiful, nice high ceilings. Wish I could see more.

Write when you can and tell the boys that they are in BIG trouble for spending so much time on your couch!

tammy lang said...

hi carolyn
thats a great tree and you have wonderful things on it:D
the bird on the top-makes the whole tree stunning!!
i would love to see the true color of the tree-from the pic's its pretty but then again pic's never do justice
what a bunch of handsome vistors you have visiting-VBG
have a great day carolyn
tammy
crookedheartart.blogspot.com