Wednesday

I Flew On Your Wings ...




" I Flew On Your Wings "

8" x 6" canvas .




A canvas that i have been working on
the past 2 days . Still with having thoughts
of raising money for cancer research - this
developed . Collaged painted surface -
flattened bottle caps with a face image and
sealed with glossy accents .

Each has acknowledged their friendship -one
by supporting them through a difficult time
in their life .







The other acknowledging they were
there for them - a true friendship .






UPDATE :
SORRY THIS HAS BEEN SOLD !!
THANKYOU SHERRY !!
(MUAH )

XX



Available to purchase in my



Along with one of these 2
shabby style notebooks .
An ideal gift for someone
or yourself ! ;o)



5 comments:

Sherry said...

I think you knew where this would be "Flying" as soon as you finished it ♥ Can't wait -- I absolutely love it and you knew I'd want this in my collection!! It will be framed and hung right along with my kelly rae print where it belongs!!!!!

miss magpie-pixie said...

(( Thankyou so much Sherry ))

It`ll be winging it`s way to you tomorrow !!

xx

Meggie said...

Hello, dear Carolyn: I can't believe that it's been more than a week since I last visited. And, boy, have you been busy! Your projects are so lovely, as usual. I especially love the canvas of the two friends with bottle cap faces. You are such a clever gal, indeed! Thanks so much for your kind words about my kitty.

Amy P said...

Just popped in to say hi! It's been way too long since I've made the rounds. I love all the work you've been busy with! Take care!

Sanja said...

fabulos canvas Carolyn !:0)