Saturday

Meet Willow ...

Here is a new addition to my nest !
I love all birds , and here`s the latest i
have taken under my wing !
I would like you all to meet Willow !



Oh dear - i think he is a little shy ....
Come on , turn around Willow -
so all the lovely people can see you ...




Ta Da !

Isn`t he cute !! ?




With vintage button eyes and felt beak ..






And little felt feet !




Made from this vintage sheet i found .

I fell in love with it straightaway , the pattern

and the colours are gorgeous !

And i finally took the plunge of cutting into it !!













More will be added to my flock soon

available to buy !!

4 comments:

Sherry/Cherie said...

Sew cute and I'm smiling still..I love the way you presented Willow...definitely worth cutting into the sheet for!!

Mary Ann (Moanna) said...

So cute. You are so clever!

crooked heart art~tammy said...

carolyn
what a hoot!! -VBG
how sweet
enjoy your day
tammy

The Tattered Rose said...

I love Willow! How very clever! Cheers, Trish G.