Saturday

A New Direction for Me ...

I have some news - for all my readers !
i am beginning a new blog !!


It is HERE


It is just another aspect that i wish to pursue right
now . Not that i am closing this one . I just feel that the time
is right , to spread my wings , and to separate some
items on here to another more appropriate one .
This intended to be a crafty makes blog , but ,
as time has gone by , other things have
creeped on . Making it seem to me - cluttered .
It is just another place for me to express myself ,
through words , pictures , poetry , and not that
i will be posting there everyday - just when i feel the need to do so .
So do not think i am gone -
I am just in another place !
Have a Fun Weekend Everyone !!!
xxxxxx

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Well, you know how I feel about blogs -- the more the better! I have always seen it as having a "playroom" where you can do one thing in each and do it well...I love that you are spreading your creative wings!! Adding to my blogroll!!