Wednesday

French Book Page ...

Here`s my book page for Rhonda`s
French Book Swap.
You had to do a page of something what
France meant to you , with the quote
being in french , and the English translation
on the reverse .



Ville de L` Amour



Which means City Of Love



I have just posted it off , along with photocopies of
it , for all the other participants . So we all get a copy of
each others page , bound in book form .
I cannot wait to receive my book , and see everyones
interpretation and artwork !!








And i have made another Dynamite necklace !
This one is on a purple suede thong , which i am listing in my
shop later this afternoon !




Along with this bracelet - repurposed piece ,
mother of pearl inlay flower , with 6 strands of black
elasticated beads


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Je t'adore c'est page!!! It's really gorgeous!! That's what I have to do this week, once I get organized and settled into my routine, I'm off to make my page and get the package off to Rhonda.

I see you are really branching out into jewellry -- you have such talent and such flair!!!

Meggie said...

Great looking page about France, Carolyn! Hope the book turns out well when you get all the pages together. Lovely necklace, good luck selling it!