Thursday

A Small Celebration !


I just thought that i would pop on here -
in between doing so many things here
and maybe emailing friends about my news ! -
Some of you know that i have been unemployed
for a while now . But today , i went for an interview
and got a part time job offer at last !! :o)
It may not be a big deal to some , but for me
it`s a break from the grey clouds that have been
hanging over me . Having to deal with money worries
and some boredom at home . I`m feeling more
positive and it will be great to get back out there
to work and have some money of my now !!
xxxx

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Sweetie, I am SO happy for you!!! I know you were getting bored, I know money was a huge worry (quite understandably when we count on income and don't have it, it is worrisome), and now the grey skies have cleared and blue skies will shine. You will feel even more creative with this job which I think is perfect for you and this will open new doors and take you places you never dreamed!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Sherry said...

BTW...I don't think I commented on your "wow" new banner -- very retro/vintage -- explosive -- to go along with that "dynamite" jewellery!

Carole Burant said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for you:-) Such wonderful news and I do hope it will all work well for you!! I've no doubt you will feel much better about things now:-) xoxo

Rhondamum said...

OH MY GOSH! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I have a really good feeling about this and I hope that it all works out for you and becomes a wonderful addition to your life. You know I am cheering for you girl! Keep us posted and have a fab weekend. You need to go check my blog....

love ya!
R...