Thursday

As a part of October`s Breast Cancer awareness
month Sherry is doing pink thoughts thursday .
I think it`s just where you post a photo - with pink
in - obviously ;o) and say what comes to mind .
This is done every thursday throughout october
So i`ve decided to take part in this weeks .
I sifted through my past photos and haven`t shown these
before - and i did notice that many of them are
nature . I do appreciate it more , since i have aged ,
and like the butterfly below , i seem to gravitate towards
everything of what mother nature has to offer .
There is nothing i love more than walking
around and actually looking at what there is -
even the smallest bud that hasn`t quite opened .
I hope you enjoyed my contribution for this week -
and if you wish to take part -
do let me know and i will visit you - thanks !!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Gorgeous shots!!! I'm glad you are taking part in Pink Thursday...check Christina at Soul Aperture as well to see who else might be participating

http://soulaperture.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

I just hopped over from Sherry's blog and am ever so delighted that I did! Pleased to make your acquaintance. You are quite the clever one!!! **blows kisses** Deb