Monday

" Autumn Scene "

ATC card -
I had not created one of these for months
and i had the idea of printing on the canvas roll
i purchased . So i gave it a go and cut a piece .
It did print OK after changing the chosen
photos in a programme i have - as my first
attempt was too dark . I suppose buying
the actual canvas that you can print on could
be a better surface as it may be treated -
but with the price being so expensive of what i have
seen - i`m all about saving money and
trying an alternative way out first !


This is an image from my Autumn 1
digital college sheet in my shop -
glossy accents are dotted about along with
french knots and orange seed beads







Stuck on a playing card then vintage mustard
flocked trim - this is on it`s way to a friend
for a swap ;o)




3 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and pretty , I think the printing is good on the canvas :) You can print on muslin if you iron it to freezer paper and that is very inexpensive usually.

Sherry said...

What a great idea...this turned out so well...love how all the colours blend...and you must have such patience to do french knots...they used to drive me nuts...I love how they look but I never could quite get them "just right"!!

Summer Gypsy said...

Too cute!!! Such an original! Carolyn, the photos of your projects would make such a great book for inspiration! Your swap partner is a lucky person.

:)Marilyn