Friday

"Pearl " - The Bird ....

A new addition to my nest -

Pearl

Sat proudly on her cage ...



With the palest pink pearl necklace
and a crystal for her eye ...




Made from new/ vintage fabric .
and a ricrac edged tail ...










Made for Breast cancer month .


Have a great weekend everyone !


We have a " do " to attend this weekend .
A longtime service award - for my partner .
Free meal and hotel in
Stratford -upon -Avon - and no doubt visit
somewhere on our way home sunday !




See you all next week !

xxxxx

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Pearl is absolutely beautiful...and made with love.

Have a lovely weekend and a great meal ~ sounds like a lovely way to spend your time.

Sandy said...

Pearl is precious!

Lynn said...

She is soooooo sweet :)

juls4real said...

Love this bird house. I keep collecting them myself. But the color on this beauty is so punch and perfect. I saw that bird pattern...you did an excellent job!
Julie